Some laptop battery tips, hope it can help you out!
Tips for useing your new battery pack
1. Before using the new battery, Please read the battery maintain parts of the user manual carefully. 2. Please discharge the battery to 5% and then charge fully to 100% at the first cycle after purchasing. The new battery need three times charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity. For normal daily usage, don't discharge the battery to 0%! 3. If a long time (three weeks or longer) without using a laptop or find the battery charge/discharge time become shorter than before, You should fully discharg the battery before charging next time. 4. When charge the new battery, Please keep the laptop power off. Don't unplugged the power on the battery charge half-way. It is best time to use your laptop after full charged 30 minz later. 5. Dont put battery exposure, damp and erosion some chemical liquids. Avoid contact with metal stuff to make battery short-circuit and so on.
Tips to charge and discharge the battery
Follow these steps to charge the battery discharge
(1) To buy a new battery put into the notebook computer. (2) Disconnect the notebook adapter, Please discharge the battery to 5%. This is a deep discharge process. (3) To connect adapter, the battery began to charge. (4) A charge until the battery is full. (5) The charge-discharge cycle repeated several times, your battery will reach the highest performance.
Tips to extend your laptop battery life
1. Do recharge your notbook battery when battery power left less than 5%. 2. Try Li-ion battery for your laptop. It can work long time than Non Li-Ion one. 3. Keep your laptop defragmentation regularly to prolong the laptop battery life. 4. Use some hard drive and optical drive spin-down software to reduce the power consumpition of laptop. 5. When long time without using laptop, Keep it in standby or sleep mode. It can both save the power and extend the notebook battery life. 6. Store your battery in a cool and dry place when don't use. 7. If you usually keep your laptop plugged in fixed power or rarely use it. Please take down your battery. If not, it will hurt the battery life.
Tips for getting the most out of your notebook batteries
1. Notebook batteries are expensive, often costing well over $100! The longer you can make your notebook batteries last, the more money you'll save. It doesn't take many replacement notebook batteries to add up to what you paid for the entire computer. 2. Factors that can lead to the premature failure of notebook batteries: . 3. The more often a notebook battery is charged and discharged, the quicker it will fail. 4. If you always recharge your battery after each use even if you only use the computer for a few minutes, it will need to be replaced sooner. 5. Every time you allow your notebook battery to discharge 100%, it will recharge to a slightly lower level the next time. If you do this often, your batteries won't last very long at all. 6. The heat produced by prolonged use and leaving it on the charger for extended periods can degrade a notebook battery very quickly.
Tips to store the battery
(1) If the laptop battery performance to maintain stability, we must always be an independent application of the battery to work. If the form of closed-circuit the battery, then stored for a long time, the battery will be damaged. (2) A month or more for a long time do not use the battery, I suggest remove the battery from the computer, its 60% -80% charge and stored in dry, cool and clean place. If the time is not the case, the battery's capacity will ultimately damage is lost. Therefore, it is necessary to save some time after charging the battery. Of course, if you are able to use once a month, it will be better able to ensure that the battery storage. (3) Avoid keeping batteries plugged into or attached to any power source for a long time. These power sources include AC adapters and laptop security carts in an outlet. (4) The batteries which also include those stored in laptop systems should have Operational Storage Temperature of 0oto 35oC (32o to 95oF). (5) You should always charge batteries before you store them. It is recommended that the charging time should not be more than an hour. Generally, this allows batteries to be charged between 80% and 100%.
Tips to make the battery safe?
(1) To avoid the water cause the battery to short-circuit the battery, short-circuit the battery will cause serious damage. (2) To avoid the drop, knock the battery, which could lead to batteries exposed within the corrosive substances. (3) Avoid exposure to heat the battery, humid and rainy place. (4) Batteries must be away from fire or other extreme heat source, the battery exposed to extreme heat sources may result in explosion. (5) Avoid placing the battery in the sun exposure. (6) Shall not be open, repair or tampering with battery pack. The battery will overheat and burn. Corrosive alkaline solution or other electrolyte leakage can cause fire or injury. (7) Do not use sharp objects piercing the battery.
Tips to achieve the best performance laptop battery
The laptop battery has a microprocessor within the software, it can charge and discharge electricity when it is an estimate. Battery needs to be calibrated from time to time in order to ensure that the screen display the time and the percentage of correctness. You should first use your computer to implement the operation, done once every few months later. (1) The first of the "Power" option set: In the blank screen, right-click, choose "Properties" - "Screen Saver" - "Power" - "power scheme" - "Portable / Laptop", Then, "when the computer" "battery," all the options, select "never" in the "alert" under the abolition of "low-battery alarm" and "a serious shortage of the battery alarm" feature. (2) cut off the power adapter and use your battery power until the computer completely. (3) Connect the power adapter until the battery is full of shows that 100%. The initial use (or over a longer-term storage later), the battery needs at least 3-4 times a full release cycle to achieve their best performance, the process of charging at least 14 hours. (4) You must first discharge of your battery power to the computer and then full charge to 100% of its calibrated, after which, no matter at what level the battery charge, you can always connect or cut off power supply. In addition, a period of time to do a protection circuit placed under the control of deep-charge battery capacity to compensate for statistics, but it will not improve your battery's actual capacity. (5) When the batteries become "empty", the computer forced into sleep mode, the battery in fact retain a certain amount of power to ensure that the computer be able to sleep for some time. When the battery is really fully depleted, the computer will be forced to shut down. At this time, any open documents will be lost.
Tips For a Dead Battery/Not Charging Battery
1, Please read the helpful tips below regarding a few troubleshooting steps that can help revive your battery's life. Most new batteries require some first time maintenance before they achieve desired results. After trying out the various steps, if your battery is still not responding, I would be more than happy to set up and exchange with you as your product does come with a One Year Warranty. 2, Some batteries do not achieve their maximum capacity until after several deep cycle charges (fully charging, fully discharging, and repeated) sometimes as much as 5 times. These are all brand new battery cells and don't always "wake up" and work to their full capacity until they've been used a bit. Please try to deep cycle your battery at least 4 times to bring your battery to full capacity. 3, Remove the battery, and AC power. If you have access to the battery contacts inside of the battery compartment (in some laptops it's very accessible, others its almost impossible) try cleaning the connection terminals with rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip. It may not be getting the proper connection necessary to charge, recharge, and report battery information to the laptop. 4, Check your laptop manufacturer's website for possible system BIOS software upgrades. Some laptops have been prone to reject 3rd party batteries if they have an old BIOS software version installed on the laptop. BIOS upgrades are designed to fix a wide array of problems including Hard Drive capacity limitations, Battery compatibility and usage, Power management features, and performance modifications after the laptops were made and shipped. It's like getting a tune-up for your automobile.
Tips for Safe Travel With Batteries
1. Keep batteries and equipment with you, or in carry-on baggage - not in your checked baggage! In the cabin, flight crew can better monitor conditions, and have access to the batteries or device if a fire does occur. 2. Buy batteries from reputable sources and only use batteries approved for your device-avoid counterfeits! A counterfeit battery is more likely to cause a fire in your equipment-costing you more in the long run, and compromising safety. 3. Look for the mark of an independent testing or standards organization, such as Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). 4. Do not carry recalled or damaged batteries on aircraft. Check battery recall information at the manufacturer's website, or at the Consumer Product Safety Commission. 5. Only charge batteries which you are sure are rechargeable! Non-rechargeable batteries are not designed for recharging, and become hazardous if placed in a battery charger. A non-rechargeable battery placed in a charger may overheat or cause damage later.
All brand names, logos, and trademarks referenced are property of their respective owners. Order the replacement laptop batteries at love-battery.com: safer, cheaper, free shipping all over the world, 100% OEM compatible!.Sitemap(xml)